Friday, September 4, 2009

I love Fall! I love the weather, the fall colors, the trip to the pumpkin patch, mums and the slight cool in the air in the morning. I took a trip to Michael's today and was so inspired by the fall displays that I knew I must create something for my front door.

I used a fun ribbon that I taped to the top of the door to hand this precious basket full of fall flowers!

I had seen a similar arrangement in a magazine and thought I coul pull it off okay!
My next fall purchase will be a camera! Then I will be a better blogger with great vibrant pics for all my friends to enjoy. Happy Fall Decorating!

1 comment:

  1. Before settling on your garden space,Play Bazaar visit it at multiple times throughout the day. You need to understand what type of light the spot gets on an hourly basis, as it can have ramifications on the plants you can grow and your ability to grow anything at all! If the location receives no direct sunlight, reconsider your options.Satta King

    ReplyDelete