Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!


Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful mothers out there. Today I am dedicating my blog to the most courageous woman I know. My mother was diagnosed with Lymphoma several weeks ago and is in the throws of treatment. She has taken this challenge with such grace and I am very proud of her. I reflect today on some of the things my mom has taught me over the years.
1. Life is hard! Love is easy!
2. Today is a present from the Father above that we get to open new every day
3. All men are not created equal
4. Most wounds heal with time
5. Marriage is work
6. Family is the greatest treasure
7. The best gift is time
8. Talents should be used to help others
9. Patience is not given to everyone
10.You are never alone!
Thank you mom, for all you have done for me! I will never forget the times I have come to you broken and you have healed my spirit. I love you!
Jill

1 comment:

  1. Play Bazaar If you are unable to convince yourself that stress is bad just because of your heart than you should remember that it also causes you to gain weight. When you are feeling more stressed your body attempts to hold on to the energy that it has, causing you to gain and retain weight.Satta King

    ReplyDelete