Monday, May 11, 2009

Gearing Up for Tablescape Thursday!


Okay, I am gearing up for Tablescape Thursday and so excited. I have been shopping around and found alot of treasures for my Mothers Day table. Here are a few of the items I have discovered. You will, of course, have to wait until Thursday for pics of my first real attempt at this Tablescaping thing .
First, I found these beautiful plates for $2.99 each at TJ Maxx. I fell in love with the floral design and bright yellow. I was looking for a rose pattern which seemed appropriate for the occasion but when I saw these my color palette changed!






Next, I found this beautiful pitcher for $12.00. You can't beat that! I loved the unique handle and knew my sweet ice tea would be delicious after being poured out of such a treasure.
Since I have been learning from Between Naps on the Porch, I knew I had to have a bird cage. I mean, who doesn't have a bird cage now. I still don't have the Target bird but will soon be getting them. Oh, $6.00 for the cage at TJ Maxx.
Finally, I found this on Clearance (my new favorite word) and just had to have it. I thought $5.00 was a steal and I have so many places I can use it when it is not on my table. This would go nicely with my yellow, blue and silver color scheme that I was planning.
I can't wait to show you all the reveal on Thursday!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you've done with all the lovely, lovely things! I'll be checking back tomorrow to see!

    Sharon

    BTW, don't buy any Target birds :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not so hard to get the stress out of your life.Play Bazaar Think first about what makes you feel stressed. After you have figured out what the causes of your stress are, you can work on fixing them.Satta King

    ReplyDelete