Monday, May 11, 2009

Gearing Up for Tablescape Thursday!


Okay, I am gearing up for Tablescape Thursday and so excited. I have been shopping around and found alot of treasures for my Mothers Day table. Here are a few of the items I have discovered. You will, of course, have to wait until Thursday for pics of my first real attempt at this Tablescaping thing .
First, I found these beautiful plates for $2.99 each at TJ Maxx. I fell in love with the floral design and bright yellow. I was looking for a rose pattern which seemed appropriate for the occasion but when I saw these my color palette changed!






Next, I found this beautiful pitcher for $12.00. You can't beat that! I loved the unique handle and knew my sweet ice tea would be delicious after being poured out of such a treasure.
Since I have been learning from Between Naps on the Porch, I knew I had to have a bird cage. I mean, who doesn't have a bird cage now. I still don't have the Target bird but will soon be getting them. Oh, $6.00 for the cage at TJ Maxx.
Finally, I found this on Clearance (my new favorite word) and just had to have it. I thought $5.00 was a steal and I have so many places I can use it when it is not on my table. This would go nicely with my yellow, blue and silver color scheme that I was planning.
I can't wait to show you all the reveal on Thursday!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see what you've done with all the lovely, lovely things! I'll be checking back tomorrow to see!

    Sharon

    BTW, don't buy any Target birds :)

    ReplyDelete