Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Borrowing ideas!


I love to borrow ideas from the sites I visit. I am not sure where I found this one but I thought it was precious. Just start out with any container and take a little greenery, add soap with a ribbon and voila, you have soap for a bathroom display. You really need two bars of soap to complete the look but I didn't have another oatmeal so I will get one on my next visit to Bath & Body. My husband isn't really impressed with the "soap in the grass" look but what does he know.
Jill




1 comment:

  1. One way to positively manage your stress is to lose some weight if you have a few pounds to lose.Play Bazaar This could be beneficial to you because the boost in self esteem will motivate you to accomplish more in your life and hopefully eliminate all that causes your stress.Satta King

    ReplyDelete