Thursday, June 11, 2009

Tagged!







Okay, I have been an awful blogger! I have been busy with projects I just haven't blogged about any of them. I got tagged by my wonderful friend at Sharons Chickens In the Mist so I am posting my 6th picture in my 6th file. Of course, I couldn't just post 1 picture. My sweet little girls are too cute not to let you enjoy seeing their faces a few times. Emma is the accessory queen and will put anything on her head. This is an old picture as she is now 3 1/2 years! Wow, where has the time gone? Rebekah is now 8 and getting ready to be home for the summer. I am looking forward to sleeping in, time by the sea, late summer nights cooking out with friends, and lots and lots of ice cream!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Tomatoes make a healthy,Play Bazaar productive addition to any organic garden. To get the most out of your tomatoes, make sure you plant them properly: Tomato plants need lots of air and sunlight. You should space your tomato plants with plenty of open air between them, and site them so that they catch at least 10 hours of direct light every day.Satta King

    ReplyDelete