Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Old Glory!

I was so impressed with the post from Alisa at Carolina Panache about Flag Day that I had to go out and take a picture of our flag. Old Glory is displayed proudly for most of the summer but I am ashamed to say that I was not up on the appropriate etiquette. I am planning to purchase a spotlight this weekend. I also liked the idea of small flags place in planters around the house.

I plan to find a few small flags to place in my hanging baskets around the house! I am so enjoying stealing ideas from all the creative ladies out there in the blogger world.
Jill

2 comments:

  1. Lovely picture of your house and the flag Jill! Very pretty!

    sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do not plant your seeds in a rush.Play Bazaar Begin by adding moisture to the dirt. Next, you will want to evenly distribute your seeds to ensure sufficient growing space. Bury them at a depth that is three times that of the height of the seeds. It isn`t necessary to bury all seeds; some of them need light for growth to occur.Satta King

    ReplyDelete