Saturday, July 11, 2009

Tassel Fun!

I was so inspired by the tassels I saw on Metamorphosis Monday (several Mondays ago) at Between Naps on the Porch that I had to try it for myself. I cheated and used a pre-made tassle and added the ribbon and accent piece.
I bought the flower at Michaels for $1.00 and clipped the rod off the bottom. I then placed it down inside the tassel. I am off to the beach today and will be looking for small pieces to top off future projects. I think ornaments would work perfectly!
I got the ribbon in the bargain box at Michaels as well for $1.00 a spool.


I was tickled with the finished product and have it hanging on my Television cabinet in the living room.

I can't wait to make more and give as gifts. Think house-warming!



4 comments:

  1. Very Cute! I might have to try this sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very sweet. I love the color combo and the darling flower top.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello !
    I love tassels ! Go to Etsy and find more to look at for ideas ! I am one day going to make some too !
    Hugs ~ Kammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! I love tassels too! Just think of ALL the possibilities! Keep us posted on all your creations!

    ReplyDelete